Sunday, October 17, 2010

Kdrama review : My girlfriend is a gumiho

Recently I just watched korean drama "My girlfriend is a gumiho" (also known as My girlfriend is a nine-tailed fox). The drama is about a man named Cha Dae Woong (played by Lee Seung Gi) who accidentally released a gumiho (played by Shin Min Ah), legendary fox who eats human's liver from an ancient picture. When he finds out that he released a gumiho, he ends up doing crazy things to prevent the gumiho eats his liver. And in the end Cha dae woong fall in love with gumiho and help gumiho becoming a human.
This drama has a good plot with some hillarious and funny acting from Cha Dae Woong (Lee Seung Gi) that made me laugh when I watched it. Shin Min Ah also acted good as a cheerful gumiho which has an ambition become a human and love to eat meat especially eat beef.
Here is My Girlfriend is a gumiho 's video preview.. just check it out



No comments:

Post a Comment